1. Do you ship internationally?
We ship to worldwide. We offer tracking number and insurance.
EMS SHIPPING is STRONGLY recommended. We've been shipping helmets Worldwide for over 5 years now and EMS so far has been the safest and fastest method.
2. What are payment methods?
PAYPAL is our first choice, wire transfers can be arranged.
3. How long does it take to get a custom helmet made?
Solid helmets (1 color) take normally 10-15 days. We usually carry solid helmets painted in stock (black and white) so I that case it'll take about 5 days. Custom helmets may take from 20 and up to 50 days depending on the art, paintjob and other specs.
4. Are the helmets certified DOT?
No, they do not meet international safety standards but the look DAMN good!
5. I'm not sure how I want my helmet could you make me a sample so I can choose my design?
Definitely, we encourage you to send us your ideas and we'll gladly prepare samples so you can visualize your own custom helmet.
6. Can I find Joe King Helmets in stores outside Brazil?
Not at this moment. But we can make you any helmet you'd like and ship it to you.
7. Are the helmets ONE SIZE FITS ALL?
No, simply because this "one size fits all" idea just don't work. We will make a helmet to fit YOUR head not everyone's head.
8. Where is Joe King located?
It's located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
If you still have any questions, please help us make a better F.A.Q. and send us your questions to email@example.com